Saturday, October 8, 2011
First, there were the rooms that causes your browser to crash whenever you try to move them.  The issue is fixed now, but I was not satisfied with the way EA handled it.

Second, there's the haunted easel that doesn't work.  EA is handling it exactly the way they handled the frozen rooms issue: no words whatsoever on whether or not they are working on it.

 And now, I can't play the game in Google Chrome.  Chrome is my absolute favorite browser and I can't play Sims on it.  The game is working fine in Firefox but the user experience in Firefox is just subpar, compared to Chrome.

I am getting really frustrated with playing and these are the times when I think of giving up.  Now the question is, should I, or should I not?  :(

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Menu!

Marcadores

Seguidores

Pesquisar este blog