Saturday, May 18, 2013
I am the type of person who loves customizing my phone's appearance.  I love changing the icons, wallpapers, and anything that could be made different from the stock appearance.  This practice started out with my Nokia phones, continued until my iPhone, Android and Blackberry phones.  I really love prettifying my phones, so when the warranty for my iphone exprired, I jailbroke it myself so I can start customizing how it looked.

After more than a year of bearing with the substandard winterboard themes in Cydia,  I finally discovered that aside from Cydia, the internet is also a rich source of winterboard themes that I can use to make my iphone oh-so-pretty!  Heck, I didn't even know that the Facebook, Twitter and Instagram interface can be customized!  But then, there's a catch: most of these themes are paid, ranging from around $0.99 to around $5.00, depending on the artist.  But on the bright side, there are also a handful of free themes, and they are A WHOLE LOT prettier than the ones you can find in Cydia.

Take these pictures below as examples:

Iphone 4 theme UI free from Kawaii Fun.  This is complete with icons, music player, calculator, calendar, phone dialer, weather, notification center, messaging theme, notes theme




















The Twitter and Facebook themes below are from Kittylicious:






If you are serious about making your iphone beautiful, I highly recommend going to the sites I mentioned above.  Trust me, these sites are treasure troves in terms of the iphone things they can give you.  Enjoy your journey!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Menu!

Marcadores

Seguidores

Pesquisar este blog