Saturday, September 29, 2012
I am dreaming right now... I am dreaming of going to Japan and exploring both Tokyo and Kyoto.  I wanted to go next year.  But based on the research that I had been doing on Japan expenses, I don't think I can come up with enough money to be able to go there by spring.  But since dreams are free, in the meantime, here are the things that I have to do when I am there:

Tokyo
  • Go to Tokyo Disneyland!  I have it as a personal mission to be able to go to all Disneyland parks in the world.  I saw some pics of Mickey and Minnie dressed in traditional Japanese outfit, and I'd love to see that in person.

  • Visit the Shinkuju Gyoen National Garden and have my picture taken with all those cherry blossom trees as the backdrop.  Would even be better if the timing is when the sakura trees have started shedding their blossoms.  

  • Go to the Meiji Shrine.

  • Wear a kimono and have a full blown photoshoot (hahaha!).  Would love to wear the kimono below, even if they are wedding kimono.  Plus points for the second kimono for having sakura design.



  • Go to Sanrio Puroland.  Considering how much I love Hello Kitty, I think that this will be a heavenly experience for me.  I am scared to think of how much money I'll get to spend just on the shopping part.  And I'd probably have a thousand pics just on this alone.

  • Visit Tokyo Tower.  I guess that this has been spurred by my love of the anime Rayearth.  Would love to take pics of the citylights as well.


These are the things that I have in mind for now that I should never EVER miss when I get there.  Will add more as I complete my research on Tokyo. 











0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Menu!

Marcadores

Seguidores

Pesquisar este blog