Sunday, September 16, 2012
I am a big camwhore and here are my favorite snapshots in Hong Kong:

(At the airport, the morning we arrived.)

(Around the Sheung Wan Neighborhood in Wing Lok)

(Very touristy shot at the Disneyland entrance!)

(Gorgeous Belle!)

(My ballooon shot!  Asked the vendors if I could hold them for a photo op!)

(At the bus taking us to Ocean Park.  Love these double decker buses!)

(Another touristy shot at the entrance of Ocean Park.)


(In front of the Aquarium)

(The view from the cable car.  Scared shitless because I thought that there will be a point in the ride that it will go as fast as the roller coaster!)

(Too old to ride the rollercoaster, hence the shot on the display seat, ha ha!)

(Great shot of the walrus from underwater.)

(Cute glasses!)

(Underwater shot!)

(The tram that took us to The Peak!)

(Scary shot!)

(I am a genius!)

(Cute little piggies!)

(I am Astro Girl!)

(What is wrong with Tiger Woods?)

(With my boyfriend! Made for each other!)

(This Madonna wax figure was well made!)

(Outside The Peak!)

(And the  splendid view at night!)

(The view from the Avenue of Stars)

(And what do you call that boat again?)

(I think I wanna stay at this hotel the next time!)

(At the airport prior to departure... Til we meet again, HK!)

XoXo

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Menu!

Marcadores

Seguidores

Pesquisar este blog