Sunday, September 16, 2012
I'm very excited about the new iphone.  I've had my iphone 4 for almost 2 years now, and I'd probably upgrade to 5, once my contract with Globe expires.

I don't really care for whatever the Anrdoid trolls say:  I am happy with iOS, so I am sticking with iOS.  No amount of trolling can force me to convert to Android so I wish these fantards would just stop.  I mean, it's just a phone so I don't get what the big deal is if I'm on iOS and they're on Android. ????

Just saying this because I have noticed that Android fanboys really go out of their way to troll Apple articles during times like these.  Why can't they just let us have our fun?  They had theirs when the S3 was released, right?

Anyway, very happy that it seems that the iPhone pre order sales is going REALLY well, despite the fanboys' dire predictions.  Ha, take that, trolls! :p

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Menu!

Marcadores

Seguidores

Pesquisar este blog