Sunday, December 16, 2012
One of my best guy friends recently visited Korea and got me the Starbucks planner as his pasalubong (I requested, LOL).  Based on the pics I saw all over the net, I thought they looked cute and for some weird reason, very Korean.

One good thing about acquiring this planner is that my friend did not have to drown himself in coffee just so he can get one for me.  In Starbucks Korea, they allow straight purchase of the planner, unlike here in the Philippines.  This is one practice that I hope PHL will start but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Anyway, I was very happy when I finally got the planner.  My friend got me the orange, regular-sized version.  I thought the planner looked really cute.  What's included in the planner package would be the planner, a mini notebook and an elastic planner holder (?).

Here are pictures of the actual planner unwrapping:

Planner still wrapped in plastic

Unwrapped!

Side by side with the mini notebook

Solo shot!

First page where we can see the serial number.

Weekly page

Monthly calendar

Space for notes

Freebies

Back view of both planner and notebook

This planner also comes in black or in handy-sized (no idea about actual dimensions).

Overall, I was very satisfied with the planner.  The only nitpicks that I have would be that the pages are thinner than that of the PHL version, and the space for each day in the weekly page is a tad too small (well, the planner IS small, compared to the PHL one).

I think I'm gonna use this planner for my personal appointments.

Some sellers in Sulit are selling this planner so if you're interested you may want to check the following links:

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/6972331/Starbucks+Coffee+Korea+2013+Planners?referralKeywords=starbucks+planner+korea&event=Search+Ranking,Position,1-3,3

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/7261428/2013+Starbucks+Planner?referralKeywords=starbucks+planner+korea&event=Search+Ranking,Position,1-1,1

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Menu!

Marcadores

Seguidores

Pesquisar este blog