Monday, December 31, 2012
I actually got my local Starbucks planner last 12/21 (when the world was supposed to end, LOL) but I have been too lazy to take pictures so I have not been able to blog about it.  I got it from our exchange gifts with the Ops people from the office and I was quite surprised when I got it:  I never expected that someone would actually take my wishlist seriously.  Well, needless to say, I now love (though not romantically) the person who gave this to me. :)

Anyway, here are the unboxing pictures:

Black box nothing special

wrapped in 'that' paper.  No idea what it's called.

This is one good-looking planner.  Very classy and sturdy looking.  Infinitely better than last year's edition.

Side by side with the Korean version.  IMO, the local version looks soooo much better!

The inside cover

The bookmark

Back of the bookmark and the first page.  Page quality is GREAT!

2013 and 2014 calendar.

Monthly view

Weekly view - lined and spacious!

Monthly widgets (really nice addition)

December gift list

Notes page

Lined notes pages

Freebies

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Menu!

Marcadores

Seguidores

Pesquisar este blog