Saturday, December 1, 2012
Time for the actual unboxing of the cupcake boxes.  Let's see how they compare with each other in terms of first impression:


Boxes placed side by side.  Sophie's Mom is the clear winner for the cutest box design!


Boxes stacked together.  Even at this view, Sophie's mom is the cutest.


Blushing Cupcakes' bright green box.  Reminds me of a buko pie box (I have no idea why!).


The cupcakes look yummy:  I ordered 2 red velvet cupcakes, 2 cheesecake cupcakes.


Box is kinda cute but would prefer that they use a light blue or light pink ribbon with the box.


The cupcakes also look yummy!  I liked the heart candy on the red velvet ones: looks like a nice whimsical touch.  I ordered 4 red velvet, 1 banana nutella, and 1 vanilla buttercream.

The cutest box of them all!

Ooooooh cutest and yummiest looking!

Such a generous dollop of frosting! *drools*  I ordered 3 red velvet, 1 creme brulee, 1 cookie dough and 1 dulce de leche.

Winner would be Sophie's Mom for both the packaging and cupcake appearance!

Review of the actual cupcakes on a separate entry. :)




0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Menu!

Marcadores

Seguidores

Pesquisar este blog