Sunday, November 25, 2012
Yesterday, my family and I went to SM North Edsa to check out the world's most popular cat on display: my all-time favorite cartoon character, Hello Kitty!

Dubbed as the Hello Kitty Village, this magnificent display of life-size Hello Kitty characters is located at the The Block Atrium.  It was soooooooooo cute, and any Hello Kitty fan should not miss the chance to see this.  Trust me, there are a lot of photo ops for rabid fans like me!

Check out a few of the pics that we took yesterday:















This kitty-fabulous display will be up until early January so I encourage Hello Kitty fans, kids and kids at heart to don't let this opportunity pass by.  By the way, if you want to get the chance to pose with the Hello Kitty mascot onstage, make sure that you have at least 500php in your wallet, as you need to purchase 500php worth of Hello Kitty merchandise to be given the stage pass.  And the mascot only makes an  appearance every Sunday so you may want to time your visit on that day.

Overall, this Hello Kitty Village was worth visiting.  I give this exhibit an two thumbs up.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Menu!

Marcadores

Seguidores

Pesquisar este blog