Thursday, November 22, 2012
As we are nearing the end of 2012, some people (like me) have started scouting for the 'perfect' 2013 planner.  I know that A LOT of people have started drinking coffee like crazy to be able to be one of the first folks to show off that coffee planner (haha).  So to help my fellowmen who feels it's imperative to start the new year with a new planner, here are my top picks on 2013 planners.  Warning though, that because of my personality, I tend to favor planners that are cute, feminine and colorful.

Starbucks Planner 2013 - After a disappointing 2012 planner, Starbucks Philippines came back with a bang with the 2013 planner.  This, by far, has been my all-time favorite design ever since I started collecting the planner back in 2008 (I think).  I am almost positive that I will be getting this planner in green but I might probably buy it through ebay (unless someone will be kind enough to give one to me.. LOL).  Though money is not an issue, I definitely have issues on the additional calories that I will accumulate in working my way through to the planner.  Unless they invent a frappe with 0 calories, it's gonna be eBay for me.



Sanrio Hello Kitty Academic Diary Weekly Yearly Schedule Planner Calendar Book 2012 - 2013 - Of course, I like this planner just for the mere reason it's Hello Kitty.  And it's weekly pages are cute and colorful!


Belle De Jour Power Planner - I think I've had 3 of this planner in the past few years.  What I really like about this planner would be the extra sections aside from the actual weekly calendar, like the expense tracker, vacation tracker, dreamboard, etc.  I also like the coupons (though I haven't used most of them) and the colorful pages and the monthly articles.  What I don't like about this planner is the paper quality.  Feels cheap compared to the other planners out there.


Posh: Pink Blossom 2013 Planner - I like the pink, clean pages of this planner.  The overall design also looks very classy as well..


Kikki.K 2013 Planner - Soooooo cute!!!  Another one of the planners that I am going gaga over because of its sheer kawainess!


Le Petit Prince Daily Planner - 2 reasons: First it's Moleskine and second, it's the Little Prince.  Nuff said.



Paulo Coelho: Transformations Day Planner 2013 - Nice pages/design and very nice inspirational passages,  What else do we expect from Paulo Coelo?  Not to mention that this is cheap compared to the others at 495php.


The Do-It-All Mom Planner 2013 - The planner after my mother's heart.  The cover design is cute and reflects the lifestyle that I have (well, except for the exercise part, LOL).  I am not sure what extras it has inside that would be beneficial for moms (Amazon or Barnes & Noble did not specify) but the pages are cute and very feminine looking.  



Filed Doodle Planner - Very monochromatic planner so it's really up to the user to add some color to it.  I personally would love to have the white version and color its cover with colored pens.  This planner also comes with a bandolier or pen holder that can hold upto more than 5 pens.  Now how cool is that?


Keep Calm and Have a Cupcake 2013 Planner - PINK and CUPCAKE!!!!  Need I say more? :)


Kimmidoll 2013 Planner - This is one of the cutest planners I've laid my eyes on, as I am very partial to Japanese dolls, more so if these dolls are wearing kimono.  The pages are cute but not over the top, sickeningly cute.  As a fan of anything good Japanese, this is one of my favorites on the list.


This Journal Will Actually Change Someone’s Life 2013 - Like with the BDJ, what I like about this planner would be the extra sections where one can write his/her thoughts apart from the day's actual plans.  Unlike the BDJ planner, its pages does not feel cheap, so plus points for this planner.


Witty Will Save the World Planner 2013 - Oh goodness, one word to describe this planner is HILARIOUS!  It's daily thought-starters are sooooo wickedly funny.  If only it came in a more colorful and prettier design, this would have been my number one planner of choice.  I commend its creators' creativity and wit and intelligence.  It takes a really smart person to be able to come up with something as cool as this.  Two thumbs up!


Hello Kitty 2013 Hardcover Engagement Calendar - Another Hello Kitty planner on the list.  Please see planner number 2 for reasons why I like this.


So there, I hope you all enjoy choosing the right planner for you for 2013.  I know I will when I finally shop and decide on what I want. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I tweeted you the same question but may I ask where I could find the Kikki.K 2013 planner, the keep calm & eat cupcake and the Paolo Coelho planner? Or are they just available online? Pls respond if you can, thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, sorry I just saw this. The Kikki.K planner is only available online. I saw the Paolo Coelho planner in National Bookstore and I think it may also be available in Fully Booked. The Keep Calm and Eat a Cupcake is available at this specialty stationery store in Eastwood Mall (I forgot the name, sorry). I think it's located on the 3rd floor if I'm not mistaken.

    I hope that helps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh scribe in eastwood? Thanks for answering :) I love the Kikki.K planner but sayang it's not available here. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Menu!

Marcadores

Seguidores

Pesquisar este blog