Sunday, November 11, 2012
I had a really super birthday this year.  I am usually happy on my birthdays but I'm not quite sure why this year is more special than the others... hmmm...  Whatever it is that made me happy, I am just thankful that I had a great time and that I felt so loved and cared for. :)

Anyway, here are some snaps from my birthday week:

Simple birthday dinner at home.  I love seafood!

My daughter's very sweet birthday card. <3

Mom's birthday gift - Fitflop Electra in Coral.  Finally got my pink (kinda) Fitflops! :)

Another tumbler to add to my growing collection, from my good friend Apple.


Birthday surprise from my team: I was so touched and I was so happy to see all those pinkness and cupcakes!  That was really sweet of them... :)





It's been a great year!  I am very thankful to God for all the blessings that He has given me.  I know that He has something better in store for me, so I am looking forward to the next beautiful birthday. :)

Again, thank you to all my family and friends who made this very special. :)

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Menu!

Marcadores

Seguidores

Pesquisar este blog