Sunday, November 4, 2012
Here are my recommendations on movies you may want to watch if you want to indulge in some serious cryfest.  I swear these movies really made me cry!  Warning:  be sure to bring lots of tissues when you watch these, since I know that you'll end up with puffy eyes and a really runny nose.  Enjoy!



I loved how certain circumstances made the hero realize that you have to make the one that you love feel how much you love her, because life is too unpredictable.  You never know what tomorrow can bring, and sometimes, one can only end up with If Only's, when one finds himself with the lost chance of letting his loved one know the depth of his love. :(


This is a touching story of a GREAT LOVE that successfully passed so many trials along the way.  Message is, true love will always persevere, no matter what.


Awwww... I loved the Cafeteria scene in this movie!  And the lesson that love makes one a better person.


Another Epic love story that showed us that true love knows no boundaries, and that true love is willing to sacrifice.


Moral of the story: for as long as two people love each other, they will find a way to make things work, no matter what.


Awwwww, another movie that shows us that social class do not matter when one is in love.


Touched by the friendship between the two lead characters here.  A true friend really is a treasure.


Oh lord, Kleenex galore for this movie.  Funny that when I watched this with a good friend of mine in college, both of us were crying but were too proud to reach for a tissue (we had a whole darn box between us!).  Both of us were waiting for each to be the first to give in and reach for the first tissue, LOL.


The goodbye scene made me cry because sometimes, people do move on.


Watched this the first time in 3rd grade and this particular fight scene made never fails to bring tears to my eyes.










1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with Toy Story 3 being a tearjerker. My brother and I watched it three times and in those three times I can't help but let the tears flow.

    Another tearjerker in my opinion is "My Sister's Keeper" ;)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Menu!

Marcadores

Seguidores

Pesquisar este blog