Sunday, November 25, 2012
My family and I went to SM North Edsa today to take a look at the Christmas-themed Hello Kitty Village display at The Block Atrium (will have a separate post on that).  After checking the display out and having tons of our pics taken, we went to check out the cupcake places I saw on the net that were open in SM North.

1. Sophie's Mom - Located at Level 3, The Block, right in front of Fully Booked and beside (?) Papa Beard.

I love their boxes.  Very well-designed and the colors are so feminine.

Only a few cuppies left by 6PM.

Cute little stall, though the one is Megamall is a lot prettier!


2.  Big Tummy Cakes and Cupcakes - Located at the 2nd floor, near one of the Skygarden entrance, we were fortunate to catch a few cuppies that were already discounted to 50% because it was already past 7PM.

Cute signage, and the name tickled my fancy because I do have a big tummy (courtesy of my love of cupcakes!).

50% off sign... YAY!!! 

I think that their cupcakes were only their secondary offering:  their main offering might be their customized made to order cakes and dessert packages.


3.  Blushing Cupcakes Cafe - Located at the Sky Garden.  We actually got a bit lost looking for this.  Quaint little shop but not as cute as the other 2 mentioned before.

Signage, visible outside the shop are their cake slices.

Menu for the day

Still a lot of cuppies left.

Contains the cheesecake cuppies, which are more expensive than their regular cupcakes.

After my trip through these cupcake places, I now have 16 cupcakes waiting to be consumed!  Oh I can practically feel all the incoming calories!

Will post the reviews for the individual cupcakes / store as soon as I'm done eating all of them. :)


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Menu!

Marcadores

Seguidores

Pesquisar este blog